Exhaust gas hoses
Exhaust gas returning hoses are highly temperature resistant and are used to return exhaust gases to the system in order to achieve a reduction in pollutant emissions.
Special designs for exhaust gas systems such as EGR.
- Sustained temperatures of up to +210°C (peaks of up to 230°C)
- High pressure stability thanks to innovative tensile member and process
- Optimal package use by virtue of specific design
- Molded hoses without tensile member: 3- 0 mm
- Molded hoses with tensile member: 5.5-70 mm