We concentrate our competences in three market segments.
- Vibration Control Automotive
- Sealing Systems Chassis
- Vibration Control Industry
Facts & Figures 2016
- 2,502 Employees
- 344 Mill. € in Sales
The Vibration Control Business Unit develops and manufactures at 11 plants in Brazil, China, Germany, France, Mexico, Slovakia, and the US.
- ISO 9001
- ISO TS 16949
- DIN EN ISO 14001 (D: H, NOM, DAN; FR; SK; CN, MX)
- JTEKT-Award 2008
- Ford: Q1-Award 2003
- General Motors: Supplier of the Year 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
- Stihl: Supplier of the Year 1999 and 2000
- SPE Automotive Innovation Award 2016
- Materialica Design + Technology Award in the category of “CO2 Efficiency.” 2016
- Lightweight Technology Innovation Award 2016
- Altair Englighten Award 2016
Original equipment supplier for all European automotive manufacturers.
At the Dannenberg location, ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH is getting financial assistance from the European Regional Development Fund plus the administrative district Lüchow-Dannenberg and its local authorities.
ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH
Director: Kai Uwe Frühauf
D- 30419 Hannover
Ph. +49 (0) 511-976 6138
Fax +49 (0) 511-976 6084