- Automotive and Commercial Vehicle Interior Foils
- Technical Foils and Leatherette
Facts & Figures 2016
- 2,911 Employees
- 599 Mill. € in Sales
Together with the newly acquired Hornschuch-Group, we concentrate our competence customer-orientated at 11 plants in China, Germany, Mexico, Poland, Spain and the USA as well as at 20 international sales offices.
Benecke-Kaliko Group & Hornschuch
Boost to global presence and access to new markets: The surface specialist Benecke-Kaliko strengthens its business outside the automotive industry with the Hornschuch-Group acquisition in 2017. Hornschuch generates more than half of its sales with industrial applications.
- DIN EN ISO 14001
- EC Ecological Audit Certificate EMAS
- Certification to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- 2016: Benecke-Kaliko's Dynactiv™ Power received a special prize in the Sustainability category of the INOVYN Award.
- 2015: With an innovative new material for vehicle heating of the future, Benecke-Kaliko has made it into the top five for the Hermes Award, an internationally renowned technology award.
- 2015: As a supplier for the cover material Acella® Eco green, Benecke-Kaliko won the Volvo Cars Quality Excellence Award for outstanding performance and compliance with stringent Volvo criteria.
- 2014: The Benecke-Changshun Technology Center won an award for outstanding research and development presented by the Jiangsu Science and Technology Agency.
- 2014: Benecke Changshun Auto Trim in Zhangjiagang, China won the Chinese "Environmental Production" award in Shanghai for the environmentally friendly cover material Acella® Eco green.
- 2013: Acella® Eco is awarded the prize for the best material innovation from Gasgoo, a key international information platform for the automotive industry.
More information about Benecke-Kaliko Group at
Executive Board: Dr. Dirk Leiß (Chairman), Dr. Hans-Hinrich Kruse
Ph. +49 (0)511 - 6302-0
Fax +49 (0)511 - 6302-206